Sunday

New Post at Keshia's Blog!!

Hi guys! just wanted to let you know about what's going on at my friend Keshia's blog (although you probably already see it on the side bar to the right...). If you're unfamiliar, I'll briefly inform you. I am planning on interviewing Keshia about her new weight loss program and about the 1404 Project as a whole. This interview was supposed to be started last month, but I've been caught up with numerous other commitments which have preempted me from commencing and publishing the interview. I do intend on announcing the interview in the near future though. Thank you all for faithfully reading and have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!!



SIGN UP BELOW: WE HATE SPAM TOO!

Enter your email address below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...