Monday

Decision Time!!!

Hey there guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up about the guest blogging invitation I extended a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't had the chance to review this opportunity I invite you to read the original post here.

The invitation is still open to anyone that is interested in sharing their point of view with the community. 

I have received some submissions from your fellow readers that are currently under review and I hope to update you very soon. I have to say that the quality of work submitted has been very impressive and I really do look forward to sharing some of (with author's permission) it with you. 

Thank you all for participating and please keep the submissions coming. Feel free to comment below!





Like what you're reading? We knew you would! Get instant access to all future KurtMIND updates! Join The Health Revolution!! Sign up using our sign-up options in the "Followers" box to the right! Get the RSS feed too! Don't get left behind! "Your Health Is Your Wealth!!"

SIGN UP BELOW: WE HATE SPAM TOO!

Enter your email address below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...